|Place Of Origin:
4-074647-00 Exhalation Filter,
PB840 Exhalation Filter,
Pediatric Exhalation Filter
original PB840 Exhalation Filter for PURITAN BENNETT Pediatric/Ault plastic 4-074647-00
10063033 PURITAN BENNETT COVIDIEN Pediatric/Ault Reusable Expiratory Filter
The pediatric-adult reusable expiratory filter reduces particles, virus, and bacteria in the patient’s exhaled gas while using the Puritan Bennett 980 ventilator protecting the ventilator’s exhalation and spirometry systems and other people in the room from airborne pathogens.
- Comprehensive condensate drainage system includes one-piece filter and collector vial and optional drain bag
- Optional drain bag allows for condensation removal without breaking the ventilator circuit
- Viral and bacterial filtration efficiency of greater than 99.999%
- Resistance to flow less than 0.7 cmH2O at 30 L/min and 0.35 cmH2O at 15 L/min when new
- Minimum of 99.97% filtration efficiency of 0.3 microns nominal particle size at 30 L/min flow
- Meets CDC requirement for N100 filtration equivalency
Shenzhen Prime Medical Technology Co., Ltd. has more than 10 years of experience in the industry.
Long-term focus on the development, design and research and development of medical consumables. Products are widely used in monitors, electrocardiographs, electroencephalograms, anesthesia machines, ventilators, ultrasound machines, physiotherapy equipment, etc.
With an industrial design department and its own R&D team, it can independently provide OEM/ODM customers with connector appearance designs for free.
The company has a 2000 square meter manufacturing base,
the products are ISO13485 certified by TUV, and all products have obtained CE certificates.
1. In-Warranty Period: we will give the replacement for all quality problems in time under normal conditions of use.
2. If the new items can not work with your devices, we will send new replacement or refund in time.